Author:Henry Richards Luard
|←Author Index: Lu||Henry Richards Luard
Registrary of the University of Cambridge.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. R. L."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. R. L."
- Correspondence of Person (1867)
- Annales Monastici (1869) in five volumes
- A Chronological List of the Graces, Documents, and other Papers in the University Registry which concern the University Library (1870)
- On the Relations between England and Rome in the Reign of Henry III (1877)
- (ed.) Chronica Majora Matthai Parisiensis in seven vols.
- Graduati Cantabrigienses (2nd ed. 1884) (in Latin)
- Adam the Carthusian
- Adam of Evesham
- Adam of Orlton
- Alan of Beccles
- Alan of Lynn
- Alexander of Canterbury
- Cantelupe, Fulk de
- Cantelupe, George de
- Cantelupe, Nicholas de
- Cantelupe, Roger de
- Cantelupe, Simon
- Cantelupe, Walter de
- Cantelupe, William de (d.1239)
- Cantelupe, William de (d.1251)
- Cantelupe, William de (d.1254)
- Colechurch, Peter de
- Cope, Edward Meredith
- Coutances, Walter de
- Dawes, Richard (1708-1766)
- Dibdin, Thomas Frognall
- Dobree, Peter Paul
- Dutens, Louis
- Eccleston, Thomas of
- Ellis, Arthur Ayres
- Ellis, Robert Leslie
- Fontibus, John de
- Gaisford, Thomas
- Giraldus de Barri
- Green, Thomas (1769-1825)
- Gregory, Duncan Farquharson
- Grosseteste, Robert
- Hearne, Thomas (1678-1735)
- Henry of Huntingdon
- Hodson, William Stephen Raikes
- Kidd, Thomas
- Knighton, Henry
- Lambert, James (1741-1823)
Works about Luard
- “Obituary: Rev. Henry Richards Luard, Registrary of the University of Cambridge” in The Times (1891)
- “Death: Henry Richards Luard” in The Times (1891)
- “Luard, Henry Richards,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.