|←Author Index: Si||Henry Sidgwick
English Utilitarian philosopher
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. S."
- Principles of Political Economy (1887)
- 'Criteria of Truth and Error' in Mind, New Series, Vol. 9, No. 33 (Jan., 1900), 8-25.
- “Ethics” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (1911) (in part)
Works about Sidgwick
- “Sidgwick, Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- Henry Sidgwick: A Memoir (1906) by Sidgwick, A., E.M. and H.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.