|←Author Index: Sp||Sir Henry Spelman
|English historian and antiquary, wrote valuable works on legal and ecclesiastical antiquities|
- History of Sacrilege (1698)
- Glossarium Archæologicum (1626 and 1664)
- A History of the English Councils (1639)
- Tenures by Knight-service (1641)
Works about Spelman
- “Spelman, Sir Henry,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.