Author:Henry Sutherland Edwards
|←Author Index: Ed||Henry Sutherland Edwards
English author and journalist.
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "H. S. E."
- The Russians at Home and the Russians Abroad (1861)
- The Germans in France (1874)
- “To a Young Lady on the Approach of the Season” in Littell's Living Age, 130 (1676) (1876)
- The Case of Reuben Malachi (1886)
- The Prima donna: Her History and Surroundings from the Seventeenth to the Nineteenth Century (two volumes, 1888)
- Rossini and His School (1895)
- Personal Recollections (1900)
- Sir William White: His Life and Correspondence (1902)
Works about Edwards
- “Edwards, H. Sutherland” in A Dictionary of Music and Musicians, 1900
- “Edwards, Henry Sutherland,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.