Author:Henry Sutherland Edwards
|←Author Index: Ed||Henry Sutherland Edwards
English author and journalist.
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "H. S. E."
- The Russians at Home and the Russians Abroad (1861)
- The Germans in France (1874)
- “To a Young Lady on the Approach of the Season” in Littell's Living Age, 130 (1676) (1876)
- The Case of Reuben Malachi (1886)
- The Prima donna: Her History and Surroundings from the Seventeenth to the Nineteenth Century (two volumes, 1888)
- Rossini and His School (1895)
- Personal Recollections (1900)
- Sir William White: His Life and Correspondence (1902)
Works about Edwards
- “Edwards, H. Sutherland” in A Dictionary of Music and Musicians, 1900
- “Edwards, Henry Sutherland,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.