Author:Henry Thomas Mackenzie Bell
|←Author Index: Be||Henry Thomas Mackenzie Bell
known as Mackenzie Bell, writer.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "M. B-l."
- A forgotten genius: Charles Whitehead. A critical monograph (1885) at Internet Archive
- Christina Rossetti ; a biographical and critical study (1898) at Internet Archive
- Verses of varied life (1882) at Internet Archive
- Spring's immortality : and other poems (1893) at Internet Archive
- Pictures of travel, and other poems (1898) at Internet Archive
Works about Bell
- Obituary: Mr. Mackenzie Bell in The Times
- Bell, Henry Thomas Mackenzie (1856-1930) Writer at the National Register of Archives
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.