Author:Henry Wemyss Feilden
|←Author Index: Fe||Henry Wemyss Feilden
|British Army officer, Arctic explorer and naturalist|
- Nares, G.S., Feilden, H.W., 1878. Narrative of a Voyage to the Polar Sea During 1875-6 in H.M. Ships Alert ̓and Discovery (sections on Ethnology, Mammalia and Ornitholgy, and Geology jointly with Charles Eugene de Rance)
- Commented in "Proposed System of Continuous Polar Exploration" in Popular Science Monthly, 49 (July 1896), pp. 321−327.
- Contributed to Ibis (ornithological journal)
- Contributed to The Zoologist (zoological journal)
- Contributed to Transactions of the Norfolk and Norwich Naturalists' Society