|←Author Index: Br||Herbert Broom
|English writer on law|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Practical Rules for determining Parties to Actions 1843.
- Practice of Superior Courts 1850.
- Practice of County Courts 1852.
- Commentaries on the Common Law 1856.
- Constitutional Law viewed in relation to Common Law and exemplified by Cases 1st edition 1866; 2nd edition 1885.
- Commentaries on the Laws of England (with E. Hadley), 1869.
- Philosophy of Law; Notes of Lectures 1876-8.
Works about Broom
- “Broom, Herbert,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.