|←Author Index: Br||Herbert Broom
|English writer on law|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Practical Rules for determining Parties to Actions 1843.
- Practice of Superior Courts 1850.
- Practice of County Courts 1852.
- Commentaries on the Common Law 1856.
- Constitutional Law viewed in relation to Common Law and exemplified by Cases 1st edition 1866; 2nd edition 1885.
- Commentaries on the Laws of England (with E. Hadley), 1869.
- Philosophy of Law; Notes of Lectures 1876-8.
Works about Broom
- “Broom, Herbert,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|