(Redirected from Author:Hippolytus of Rome)
|←Author Index: Hi||Hippolytus
|prolific writer of the early Church|
- The Refutation of All Heresies, here translated by J. H. MacMahon in Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Commentaries on various Biblical books, here translated by S. D. F. Salmond in Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Other extant works and fragments, here translated by Salmond, ibid.
Works about Hippolytus
- Introductory Notice to Hippolytus by Arthur Cleveland Coxe, from Ante-Nicene Fathers
- “Hippolytus Romanus” in A Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature, 1911.
- “Sts. Hippolytus,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.