Author:Horace Courtenay Gammell Forbes
|←Author Index: Fo||Horace Courtenay Gammell Forbes
|19th Lord Forbes|
- Marriage With a Deceased Wife's Sister: An Address Delivered at a Meeting of Scottish Churchmen, 1883
- Shall we have a Channel tunnel? (1883)
Works about Forbes
- “Forbes, Horace Courtenay,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
- “Death of Lord Forbes. Discovery in a Dundee hotel” in The Times (1914)
- “Death of Lord Forbes” in The Times (1914)
- “The late Lord Forbes” in The Times (1914) by Edward Gordon Selwyn
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.