|←Author Index: Wh||Horace White
Editor of the New York Evening Post and the Chicago Tribune
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. Wh."
- Money and Banking Illustrated by American History (1895; fifth edition, revised, 1914)
- The Tariff Question
- The Gold Question
- The Silver Question
- Life of Lyman Trumbull (1913)
- “Agriculture and the Single Tax,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 36, February 1890
- “Cleveland, Grover” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “White, Horace,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1889.
- “White, Horace” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “White, Horace,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.