|←Author Index: Bo||Horatius Bonar
Scottish churchman, hymn writer and poet.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. B-r."
- The night of weeping : or, Words for the suffering family of God (1852) 
- The desert of Sinai: notes of a spring-journey from Cairo to Beersheba (1857) 
- Hymns of faith and hope (1866) 
- God's way of peace: a book for the anxious (1870) 
- Light and truth : or, Bible thoughts and themes. The Acts and the larger Epistles (1870) 
- Light and truth : or, Bible thoughts and themes. The Gospels (1871) 
- The song of the new creation, and other pieces (1872) 
- "Are We the Ten Tribes?" (1880)
- Historical collections relating to remarkable periods of the success of the gospel (1845) 
- The Bible hymn-book (1860) 
Works about Bonar
- Horatius Bonar article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|