|←Author Index: Py||Howard Pyle
|Howard Pyle was an illustrator and author of, primarily, children's books.|
- The Ruby of Kishmoor
- The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood (1883)
- Pepper & Salt, or Seasoning for Young Folk (1886)
- Otto of the Silver Hand (1888)
- The Wonder Clock (1888)
- Men of Iron (1892)
- The Garden Behind the Moon (1895)
- Twilight Land (1895)
- The Story of King Arthur and his Knights (1902)
- Howard Pyle's Book of Pirates (1903)
- The Story of the Champions of the Round Table (1905)
- Stops of Various Quills (1895) by W. D. Howells.
- The Man with the Hoe and Other Poems (1900, this version) by Edwin Markham.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.