Author:Hugh Samuel Roger Elliot
|←Author Index: El||Hugh Samuel Roger Elliot
- Herbert Spencer (1917) 1917 1917 1917
- Human Character (1922) 1922
- Modern Science and Materialism (1919) 1919 1919
- Modern Science and the Illusions of Professor Bergson (1912) 1912
- "The Principle of Relativity" in Edinburgh Review, Vol. 232 (1920) pp. 316-331
- “Spencer, Herbert,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.