|←Author Index: Sh||Hugh Tempest Sheringham
The Field (London). Author of An Angler's Hours; &c.
Angling Editor of |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. Sm."
- http://www.sheringham.mistral.co.uk/ Sheringham Society (with a list of Sheringham's books)
- http://www.medlarpress.com/Author-34-HT-Sheringham.html H. T. Sheringham
- Fishing Museum Online — Hugh Sheringham on carp
- (1905) An Angler's Hours.
- http://www.mit.edu/~dfm/genealogy/turing.html Harvey Doria Turing, Alan Turing's uncle, was an author on fly fishing and married Violet Ethel Sheringham, a sister of Hugh Sheringham.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.