Author:Hugh Stuart Boyd
|←Author Index: Bo||Hugh Stuart Boyd
- 'Luceria, a Tragedy,' 1806.
- 'Select Passages from the Works of St. Chrysostom, St. Gregory Nazianzen, &c., translated,' 1810.
- 'Select Poems of Synesius, translated,' with original poems, 1814.
- 'Thoughts on the Atoning Sacrifice,' 1817.
- 'Agamemnon of Æschylus,' translated, 1823.
- 'An Essay on the Greek Article,' included in Clarke's 'Commentary on the Epistle to the Ephesians,' second edition, 1835.
- 'The Catholic Faith,' a sermon of St. Basil, translated, 1825.
- 'Thoughts on an illustrious Exile,' 1825.
- 'Tributes to the Dead,' translation from St. Gregory Nazianzen, 1826.
- 'A Malvern Tale, and other Poems,' 1827.
- 'The Fathers not Papists, with Select Passages and Tributes to the Dead,' 1834.
Works about Boyd
- “Boyd, Hugh Stuart,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|