Author:Hugh Wodehouse Pearse
|←Author Index: Pe||Hugh Wodehouse Pearse
DSO; Colonel in the British Army; East Surrey Regiment; served (1875-1911), including Afghan and Boer Wars.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H.W.P." in Vols. 58 and 62.
- Soldier and Traveller: Memoirs of Alexander Gardner, Colonel of Artillery in the Service of Maharaja Ranjit Singh (1898) 
- The Crimean diary and letters of Lieut.-General Sir Charles Ash Windham (1897) 
- The Hearseys: Five Generations of an Anglo-Indian Family (1905) 
- Memoir of the life and military services of Viscount Lake, baron Lake of Delhi and Laswaree, 1744-1808 (1908) 
- The History of the East Surrey Regiment (1916)
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.