|←Author Index: Ru||Abul Walid Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Rushd
|Abul ibn Rushd, also known by the Latinised Averroës, is one of the best-known Islamic scholars.|
- On the Harmony of Religions and Philosophy
- Colliget (al-Kulliyat-fi-al-Tibb)
- Book on the Heavenly Movements (Kitab-fi-Harkat-al-Falak)
- The Incoherence of the Incoherence, (Tahafut Al-Tahafut, translated by Simon van den Bergh, 1954). Written in response to The Incoherence of the Philosophers.
- The Philosophy and Theology of Averroes, trans. Mohammed Jamil-al-Rahman (Baroda: A. G. Widgery, 1921) 
Works about Rushd
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.