Author:Jacob Harry Hollander
|←Author Index: Ho||Jacob Harry Hollander
His contributions to Ricardo scholarship are considerable. He edited the Letters of David Ricardo to J. R. McCulloch (1895) and (together with James Bonar) Letters to Hutches Trower and others (1899). He also initiated a famous series of Reprints of Economic Tracts in 1903.
- The Cincinnati Southern Railway: A Study in Municipal Activity (1894)
- The Financial History of Baltimore (1899)
- Studies in State Taxation (1900)
- Report on the Debt of Santo Domingo (1906)
- David Ricardo: A Centenary Estimate (1911)
- The Abolition of Poverty (1914)
- War Borrowing (1919)
- Economic Liberation (1925)
- Want and Plenty (1932)
- “Haiti,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- “Porto Rico,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1940, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.