Author:James Beresford Atlay
|←Author Index: At||James Beresford Atlay
|English barrister at law.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. B. A."
- The trial of Lord Cochrane before Lord Ellenborough (1897) 
- Sir Henry Wentworth Acland, regius professor of medicine in the University of Oxford : a memoir (1903) 
- The Victorian chancellors (Volume 1) (August 1906) 
- The Victorian chancellors (Volume 2) (August 1906) 
- Lord Haliburton; a memoir of his public service (1909) 
- The life of the Right Reverend Ernest Roland Wilberforce, first Bishop of Newcastle-on-Tyne and afterward Bishop of Chichester (1912) 
- Wickens, John
- Atlay, James (DNB01)
- Elton, Charles Isaac (DNB01)
- Loch, Henry Brougham (DNB01)
- Molteno, John Charles (DNB01)
- Orton, Arthur (DNB01)
Works about Atlay 
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|