|←Author Index: Dr||James Dredge
Institution of Civil Engineers and Institution of Mechanical Engineers
CMG (1897), civil engineer and journalist; Members of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. D-e."
- The Paris International Exhibition of 1878 (1878)
- The Pennsylvania Railroad, its organization, construction, and management (1879)
- Electric illumination (1885)
- Modern French artillery (1892)
- A record of the transportation exhibits at the World's Columbian exposition of 1893 (1894)
- Thames Bridges, from the Tower to the Source (1897)
- “Bessemer, Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Wrote for the journal Engineering.
Works about Dredge
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.