Author:James Elroy Flecker
|←Author Index: Fl||James Elroy Flecker
|English poet, novelist and playwright.|
- The Bridge of Fire (1907)
- Thirty-Six Poems (1910)
- Forty-Two Poems (1911)
- The Golden Journey to Samarkand (1913)
- The Old Ships (1915)
- Collected Poems (1916) (page scan index)
- 'Flecker, James E.', The Year's at the Spring, 1920. Illustrated by Harry Clarke.
- Hassan (1922; full title Hassan: The Story of Hassan of Baghdad and How he Came to Make the Golden Journey to Samarkand)
- Incidental music to the play was written by Frederick Delius in 1920, before the play's publication, and first performed in September 1923.
- Don Juan (1925)
- The Grecians] (1910)
- The Scholars' Italian Book (1911)
- Collected Prose (1920)
- The Letters of J.E. Flecker to Frank Savery (1926)
- Some Letters from Abroad of James Elroy Flecker (1930)
Works about Flecker
- James Elroy Flecker (1922) by Douglas Goldring
- An Essay on Flecker (1937) by T. E. Lawrence
- No Golden Journey: A Biography of James Elroy Flecker (1973) by John Sherwood
- James Elroy Flecker (1976) by John M. Munro
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.