Author:James Erskine Calder
|←Author Index: Ca||James Erskine Calder
|Surveyor General of Tasmania|
- "The Wars, Extirpation, Habits, etc., of the Native Tribes of Tasmania" (Hobart, 1875)
- "Boat Expeditions around Tasmania, 1815 and 1824" (Hobart, 1881)
- "Oyster Culture"
- "Tasmanian Industries" (1869)
- "The Woodlands of Tasmania" (London Royal Colonial Institute, 1874)
Works about Calder
- “Calder, James Erskine,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|