Author:James Freeman Clarke
|←Author Index: Cl||James Freeman Clarke
|James Freeman Clarke (April 4, 1810 – June 8, 1888) was an American preacher and author.|
- The Memoirs of Margaret Fuller (editor, 1852)
- Orthodoxy: Its Truths and Errors (1866)
- Ten Great Religions (1871-1883).
- “Address by the Rev. James Freeman Clarke, D.D.” from St. Botolph Club, Visit of the Hon. Carl Schurz to Boston, March 1881.
- Every-Day Religion (1886)
- Sermons on the Lord's Prayer (1888)
- "To the Old Hingham Meeting-House" (1881)
Works about James Freeman Clarke 
- "A Birthday Tribute" by Oliver Wendell Holmes (1860)
- "To James Freeman Clarke" by Oliver Wendell Holmes (1880)
- "Seventy" by Samuel Francis Smith (1880)
- “Clarke, James Freeman” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|