Author:James Hannay (1827-1873)
For authors with similar names, see Author:James Hannay.
|←Author Index: Ha||James Hannay
|Scottish novelist and journalist; ed. of the Edinburgh Courant|
- Singleton Fontenoy (1850)
- Lectures on Satire and Satirists (1854) (External scan)
- Eustace Conyers (1855)
- Characters and Criticisms (1865) (External scan)
- Three Hundred Years of a Norman House (1867) (External scan)
- Studies on Thackeray (1868)
Works about Hannay
- “Hannay, James,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.