Author:James Henry Leuba
|←Author Index: Le||James Henry Leuba
- The Psychological Origin and the Nature of Religion (1909)
- The Psychological Study of Religion: Its Origin, Function, and Future (1912)
- “The Several Origins of the Ideas of Unseen, Personal Beings” Folk-Lore, volume 23 (1912), pp. 148–171.
- “Psychotherapic Cults: Christian Science; Mind Cure; New Thought.” in The Monist, vol. 22 (1912), pp. 348-360.
- The Belief in God and Immortality (1916)
- The Psychology of Religious Mysticism (1925)
- God or Man (1933) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal R279163
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1946, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.