Author:James Lane Allen
|←Author Index: Al||James Lane Allen
|American novelist and short story writer|
- Flute and Violin
- King Solomon of Kentucky
- Two Gentlemen of Kentucky
- The White Cowl
- Sister Dolorosa
- Posthumous Fame
- A Kentucky Cardinal (1894)
- Aftermath (1895)
- The Mettle of the Pasture (1903)
- A Cathedral Singer (1916)
- Bride of the Mistletoe
- The Choir Invisible
- The Reign of Law; a tale of the Kentucky hemp fields
Works about Allen
- “Allen, James Lane” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Allen, James Lane” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.