Author:James Monroe Buckley
|←Author Index: Bu||James Monroe Buckley
Editor of the Christian Advocate, New York. Author of History of Methodism in the United States; &c.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. M. Bu."
- “Methodism” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (United States)
- Christians and The Theater (1875) 
- An Address on Supposed Miracles (1875)
- The midnight sun, the tsar and the nihilist: adventures and observations in Norway, Sweden and Russia (1886) 
- Faith-healing, Christian Science and Kindred Phenomena (1892)
- Ingersoll Under The Microscope (1893) 
- Two weeks in the Yosemite and vicinity (1893)
- Travels in three continents, Europe, Africa, Asia (1895) 
- A history of Methodism in the United States (1898) volume 1 volume 2
- Extemporaneous oratory for professional and amateur speakers (1898) 
- Christian science and other superstitions (1899)  
- The fundamentals and their contrasts (1906) 
- Theory and practice of foreign missions (1911) 
- Constitutional and parliamentary history of the Methodist Episcopal church (1912) 
Works about Buckley