|←Author Index: Pa||James Parkinson
|An English physician, geologist, paleontologist and political activist.|
- Organic Remains of a Former World (3 vols., 1804, 1808, 1811)
- On the Strata and Fossil Remains near London (1811)
- On Hippurites from Sicily (1814)
- An Essay on the Shaking Palsy (1817) Scan Text
- Outlines of Oryctology (1822)
Works about Parkinson
- “Parkinson, James” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Parkinson, James (d.1824),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.