Author:James Stuart Stewart
(Redirected from Author:James S. Stewart)
|←Author Index: St||James Stuart Stewart
- The Life and Teaching of Jesus Christ (1933)
- A Man in Christ: The Vital Elements of St. Paul's Religion (1935)
- The Four Years' Course for Bible Classes (1939)
- The Strong Name (1940)
- Heralds of God (1946)
- The Gates of New Life (1947)
- A Faith to Proclaim (1953)
- Preaching (1955)
- Exposition and Encounter: Preaching in the Context of Worship (1956)
- The Wind of the Spirit (1968)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.