Author:Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller
|←Author Index: Sc||Friedrich von Schiller
|German poet, philosopher, dramatist, and historian|
- The Hostage
- Knight Toggenburg (Murray)
- Ode to Joy (translated by Wikisource)
- The Lay of the Bell (translated by Thomas James Arnold)
- The Poems and Ballads of Schiller (translated by Sir Edward Bulwer Lytton, 1844) (External scan)
- The Maiden of Orlean
- Love and Cabal
Works about Schiller
- “The Busts of Goethe and Schiller,” a poem by William Allen Butler in The Atlantic Monthly (February 1858)
- “Schiller, Johann Christoph Friedrich” by James Sime in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1886.
- “Schiller, Johann Christoph Friedrich von” by John George Robertson in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Section “Goethe. Schiller.” in “Aesthetics” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Schiller, Johann Christoph Friedrich (von)” by Calvin Thomas in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Schiller, Johann Christoph Friedrich von,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Lines on Seeing Schiller's Skull, a poem by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Epilogue to Schiller's "Song of the Bell", a poem by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe