Author:John Adam Cramb
|←Author Index: Cr||John Adam Cramb
Historian and defence publicist; Professor of Modern History, Queen's College, London; also wrote under the pseudonym J. A. Revermont
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. A. C."
- Reflections on the origins and destiny of imperial Britain (1900) 
- The origins and destiny of imperial Britain : [and] nineteenth century Europe, with a biographical note and portrait of the author () 
- Germany and England (1915) 
- Lowndes, Thomas
- Lowndes, William (1652-1724)
- Lowndes, William Thomas
- Mainwaring, Arthur
- Manley, Roger
- Manley, Thomas
- Mansfield, Charles Blachford
- Melmoth, William (1666-1743)
- Melmoth, William (1710-1799)
- Merry, Robert
Works under pseudonym J. A. Revermont
- Lucius Scarfield (1908)
- Cuthbert Learmont (1910)
- The Marrying of Hester Rainsbrook (1913)
- The rule of might, a romance of Napoleon at Schönbrunn (1918) 
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1913, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.