Author:John Adam Cramb
|←Author Index: Cr||John Adam Cramb
Historian and defence publicist; Professor of Modern History, Queen's College, London; also wrote under the pseudonym J. A. Revermont
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. A. C."
- Reflections on the origins and destiny of imperial Britain (1900) 
- The origins and destiny of imperial Britain : [and] nineteenth century Europe, with a biographical note and portrait of the author () 
- Germany and England (1915) 
- Lowndes, Thomas
- Lowndes, William (1652-1724)
- Lowndes, William Thomas
- Mainwaring, Arthur
- Manley, Roger
- Manley, Thomas
- Mansfield, Charles Blachford
- Melmoth, William (1666-1743)
- Melmoth, William (1710-1799)
- Merry, Robert
Works under pseudonym J. A. Revermont
- Lucius Scarfield (1908)
- Cuthbert Learmont (1910)
- The Marrying of Hester Rainsbrook (1913)
- The rule of might, a romance of Napoleon at Schönbrunn (1918) 
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.