|←Author Index: Ba||John Banim
|Irish novelist, sometimes called the "Scott of Ireland"|
- The Celts' Paradise
- Damon and Pythias
- The Jest
- The Tales by the O'Hara Family
- The Boyne Water
- Soggarth Aroon
Works about Banim
- “Banim, John” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Banim, John,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Banim, John” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “John and Michael Banim,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|