|←Author Index: Da||John Davidson
|Scottish poet and playwright, best known for his ballads|
- Diabolus Amans (1885), verse drama
- Fleet Street Eclogues (1893)
- Contributor to The Yellow Book
- Ballads and Songs (1894)
- A Full and True Account of the Wonderful Mission of Earl Lavender (1895)
- Fleet Street Eclogues (Second Series) (1896)
- New Ballads (1897)
- The Last Ballad (1899).
Works about Davidson
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature/Davidson, John article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.