|←Author Index: Dr||John Drinkwater
|John Drinkwater was an English poet and dramatist.|
- William Morris, a critical study (1912)
- Lincoln, the World Emancipator (1920)
- Poems of men and hours (1911)
- Poems of love and earth (1912)
- Cromwell, and other poems (1913)
- We Willed it Not, from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- The lyric (1915)
- Olton pools (1916)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- Loyalties, a book of poems (1918, 1919)
- Poems, 1908-1919 (1919)
- 'A Town Window', The Year's at the Spring, 1920. Illustrated by Harry Clarke.
- Persuasion; twelve sonnets (1921)
- Seeds of Time (1922)
- Selected poems (1922)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.