|←Author Index: Dr||John Drinkwater
|John Drinkwater was an English poet and dramatist.|
- William Morris, a critical study (1912)
- Swinburne (1913)
- The Lyric (1915)
- Prose Papers (1917)
- Lincoln, the World Emancipator (1920)
- The Pilgrim of Eternity: Byron—a conflict (1925)
- Rebellion (1914)
- The Storm (1915)
- Pawns and Cophetua (1911-1917)
- Abraham Lincoln (1919)
- Mary Stuart (1921)
- Oliver Cromwell (1921)
- Poems of men and hours (1911)
- Poems of love and earth (1912)
- Cromwell, and other poems (1913)
- Swords and Ploughshares (1915)
- Olton pools (1916)
- Tides (1917)
- Loyalties (1919)
- Poems, 1908-1919 (1919)
- Persuasion; twelve sonnets (1921)
- Seeds of Time (1921)
- Selected poems (1922)
- We Willed it Not, from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- 'A Town Window', The Year's at the Spring, 1920. Illustrated by Harry Clarke.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.