Author:John Gould Fletcher
|←Author Index: Fl||John Gould Fletcher
|American poet and author.|
- Paul Gauguin, his life and art (1921)
- The dominant city (1911-1912) (1913)
- Fire and wine (1913)
- Irradiations, Sand and spray (1915)
- Goblins and pagodas (1916)
- The tree of life (1918)
- Japanese prints, with illustrations by Dorothy Pulis Lathrop (1918)
- Breakers and granite (1921)
- Preludes and symphonies (1922)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- From American poetry, 1922; a miscellany (1922):
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.