|←Author Index: Ja||John Jamieson
|Scottish minister of religion, lexicographer, philologist and antiquary.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Sermons on the Heart (1789)
- A Vindication of the Doctrine of Scripture (1794)
- The Use of Sacred History (1802)
- Etymological Dictionary of the Scottish Language (1808)
- A Dictionary of the Scottish Language (1846) abridged by John Johnstone (External scan)
- Etymological Dictionary of the Scottish Language (Longmuir-Donaldson) (1879-1887) revised edition by John Longmuir and David Donaldson
- A Historical Account of the Ancient Culdees of Iona (1890) (External scan)
Works about Jamieson
- “Jamieson, John (1759-1838),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.