|←Author Index: Kn||John Knox
|Scottish religious reformer who played the lead part in reforming the Church in Scotland in a Presbyterian manner|
- A Vindication of the Doctrine that the Sacrifice of the Mass is Idolatry (4 April 1550)
- Scots Confession (Knox served as superintendent of a committee)
Works about Knox
- “John Knox,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Knox, John,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Knox, John (1505-1572),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.