|←Author Index: Le||John Leech
|English caricaturist and illustrator; illustrated for Punch|
- Mrs Caudle's curtain lectures (1866)
- Comic History of Rome, by Gilbert Abbott à Beckett (1852)
- A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens
- Comic English Grammar (1840)
- Comic Latin Grammars (1840)
- Written Caricatures (1841)
- Hood's Comic Annual, (1842)
- Wassail Bowl, by Albert Smith (1843),
Works about Leech
- “Leech, John” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Leech, John (1817-1864),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.