Author:John M. Darby
|←Author Index: Da||John M. Darby
- A Manual of Botany, Adapted to the Productions of the Southern States (1841)
- Part I. Vegetable Anatomy and Physiology.
- Part II. Descriptive Botany, arranged on the Natural System, preceded by an Analysis
- Botany of the Southern States (1860)
- Part I. Structural and Physiological Botany and Vegetable Products.
- Part II. Descripctions of Southern Plants, arranged on the Natural System, preceded by a Linnæan and a Dichotomous Analysis
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|