|←Author Index: Ma||John Macdonell
Senior Master of the Supreme Court and King's Remembrancer; husband of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. M-l."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. M."
- A survey of political economy (1871) 
- The land question, with particular reference to England and Scotland (1873) 
- Historical Trials (nd) 
- The Law of Master and Servant (1883) 
- Great jurists of the world in 2 vols. (1914)
- Abbott, Charles (1762-1832)
- Ashurst, William Henry (1725-1807)
- Austin, Charles
- Austin, John (1790-1859)
- Austin, Sarah
- Bentham, Jeremy
- “Protectorate” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Sovereignty” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Spheres of Influence” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Suzerainty” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works about Macdonell
- C.B.: John Macdonell
- Knight Bachelor: John Macdonell in The Times
- K.C.B.: Sir John Macdonell in The Times
- Death: Sir John Macdonell, K.C.B. in The Times
- Editorial: Sir John Macdonell in The Times
- Probate: Sir John Macdonell's Estate in The Times
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1921, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.