Author:John Octavius Johnston
|←Author Index: Jo||John Octavius Johnston
Cuddesdon Theological College; Canon and Chancellor of Lincoln Cathedral; son of Rev. George Johnston, Barnstaple, Devon.
Vicar of All Saints, Oxford; Principal of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. O. J."
- Three Anti-Pelagian Treatises of St. Augustine (1887) with F. H. Woods
- Liddon, Henry Parry, Life of Edward Bouverie Pusey, Doctor of Divinity, Canon of Christ Church : Regius professor of Hebrew in the University of Oxford (1893) in 4 vols. (edited)
- (ed.) Spiritual letters of Edward Bouverie Pusey, Doctor of Divinity, Canon of Christchurch, Regius Professor of Hebrew in the University of Oxford (1898) 
- Life and letters of Henry Parry Liddon canon of St. Paul's Cathedral, and sometime Ireland Professor of Exegesis in the University of Oxford (1904) 
- “Pusey, Edward Bouverie,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Johnson