|←Author Index: Rh||John Rhŷs
|Welsh scholar, fellow of the British Academy, celticist and the first Professor of Celtic at Oxford University|
- Lectures on Welsh Philology (1877)
- Celtic Britain (1882, last ed. 1904)
- Celtic Heathendom (1886)
- Studies in the Arthurian Legend (1891)
- Celtic Folk-lore (Igor)
- The Welsh People (with D. B. Jones, 1900)
- Welsh Triads, Red Book of Hergest
Works about Rhŷs
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.