Author:John Robert Seeley
|←Author Index: Se||Sir John Robert Seeley
KCMG; English essayist and historian.
- Lectures and Essays (1870) (External scan)
- Natural Religion (1882) (External scan)
- A short history of Napoleon the First (1886) (External scan)
- Goethe, reviewed after sixty years (1894) (External scan)
- Ecce homo: a survey of the life and work of Jesus Christ (1900) (External scan)
- The expansion of England; two courses of lectures (1909) (External scan)
- Introduction to political science; two series of lectures (1908) (External scan)
Works about Seeley
- “Seeley, Sir John Robert ,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.