|←Author Index: Su||John Suckling
|A 17th century English poet|
- Song - a well known poem in Aglaura beginning with the line "Why so pale and wan, fond lover?"
- An Account of Religion by Reason
- The Goblins
- I Prithee Send Me Back My Heart
Works about Suckling
- “Suckling, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Suckling, Sir John,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.