|←Author Index: Wa||John Watson
|Queen's University, Kingston, Canada.Philosopher. Professor of Moral Philosophy at|
- Christianity and Idealism (1897) 1897 1897 1897 1897 1897 1897
- Comte, Mill, and Spencer (1895) 1895 1895
- Dante and Medieval Thought (1894)
- Hedonistic Theories from Aristippus to Spencer (1895) 1895
- The Interpretation of Religious Experience (1912) Gifford Lectures 1910-1912
- Kant and His English Critics (1881) 1881 1881
- The Philosophical Basis of Religion (1907) 1907
- The Philosophy of Kant as Contained in Extracts from His Own Writings (1897) 1897 1897 1908
- The Philosophy of Kant Explained (1908) 1908
- Schelling's Transcendental Idealism (1882) 1882
- The State in Peace and War (1919) 1919 1919
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1939, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.