Author:John White (1826-1891)
(Redirected from Author:John White (1826–1891))
For authors with similar names, see Author:John White.
|←Author Index: Wh||John White
|English-born scholar of Maori language and culture|
- Maori Customs and Superstitions
- The Ancient History of the Maoris, issued from the Government press
- Te Rou; or, The Maori at Home
Works about White
- “White, John,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- “White, John (1826-1891),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- WHITE, John (1826–91) in Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|