Author:John White (1826-1891)
(Redirected from Author:John White (1826–1891))
For authors with similar names, see Author:John White.
|←Author Index: Wh||John White
|English-born scholar of Maori language and culture|
- Maori Customs and Superstitions
- The Ancient History of the Maoris, issued from the Government press
- Te Rou; or, The Maori at Home
Works about White
- “White, John,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- “White, John (1826-1891),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- WHITE, John (1826–91) in Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand