|←Author Index: Wi||John Wilkes
|An English radical, journalist and politician.|
- The Wounds given to the Constitution (22 February 1775)
- On Coercive Measures in America (1775)
- The Conquest of the Americans (1777)
Works about Wilkes
- “Wilkes, John” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Wilkes, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- The case of John Wilkes (1770, speech) William Pitt
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|