|←Author Index: Gr||Johnny Gruelle
An American illustrator, political cartoonist, and author of children's stories. He is most famous for Raggedy Ann Stories, a collection of short children's stories about a rag doll.
- My Very Own Fairy Stories (1916) 
- Raggedy Ann Stories (1918) 
- Friendly Fairies (1919)
- Little Sunny Stories (1919)
- Raggedy Andy Stories (1920) 
- Orphan Annie Story Book (1921)
- Johnny Mouse and the Wishing Stick (1922)
- The Magical Land of Noom (1922)
- Raggedy Ann and Andy and the Camel with the Wrinkled Knees (1924)
- Raggedy Ann's Alphabet Book (1925)
- Beloved Belindy (1926)
- The Paper Dragon (1926)
- Wooden Willie (1927)
- Raggedy Ann's Magical Wishes (1928)
- The Cheery Scarecrow (1929)
- Marcella Stories (1929)
- Raggedy Ann in the Deep Deep Woods (1930)
- Raggedy Ann in Cookie Land (1931)
- Raggedy Ann's Lucky Pennies (1932)
- Raggedy Ann's Wishing Pebble (1925)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1938, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.