|←Author Index: St||Joseph Stalin
|General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union's Central Committee from 1922 until his death in 1953.|
- Order No. 227 by the People's Commissar of Defence of the USSR
- From the Editors
- The Russian Social-Democratic Party and its Immediate Tasks
- The Social-Democratic View on the National Question
- A Letter from Kutais (September-October 1904)
- A Letter from Kutais (October 1904)
- The Proletarian Class and the Proletarian Party
- Workers of the Caucasus, it is Time to Take Revenge!
- Long Live International Fraternity!
- Briefly About Disagreements in the Party
- Declaration of the Rights of the Peoples of Russia
Excerts from speeches 
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1953, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
|A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some little-known early works may be in the public domain.|