|←Author Index: Va||Joseph Vanzler
|best known by the pseudonym "John G. Wright,"|
- The Truth About Kronstadt. New York: Socialist Workers Party National Educational Department, n.d. [c. 1938].
- Outline History of Russian Bolshevism. With Joe Hansen. New York: Educational Department, Socialist Workers Party, 1940.
- Leon Trotsky, The Kirov Assassination. New York: Pioneer Publishers, 1935.
- Leon Trotsky, The Third International After Lenin. New York: Pioneer Publishers, 1936.
- Leon Trotsky, Whither France? New York: Pioneer Publishers, 1936.
- Leon Trotsky, Lessons of October. New York: Pioneer Publishers, 1937.
- Leon Trotsky, The Stalin School of Falsification. New York: Pioneer Publishers, 1937.
- Leon Trotsky, The First Five Years of the Communist International. In two volumes. New York: Pioneer Publishers, 1945.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation. The author died in 1956, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.